What you will be doing:
As a member of the Atlas or Triton project team you will need to lead the effort to design & create the UAVs needed for the lifesaving robotic systems. You will be required to deliver the software and systems while supporting with the hardware components as well. The ideal candidate would have hands on knowledge of having created at least one UAV or RC vehicle and used platforms like Ardupilot. You will be required to travel to our test site in Goa. .
What we hope to see in you:
- Overall understanding in the various aspects of UAVs, from hardware design, embedded systems and managing the various sensors and data streams.
- Experience in programming and employing microcontrollers for robotics or UAV applications.
- Has built atleast 1 fully functional UAV or RC robot, and can showcase efforts during interview process.
- Ardupilot experience would be a plus.
- Understanding of marine environment would be an added benefit.
All candidates must have atleast a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.