What you will be doing:
As a member of the Triton project team you will need to research, design, develop, deploy and maintain computer vision applications that will form a critical component of the Triton Lifesaving system. The implementation will have a mix of land based surveillance systems and robotic vision systems. It will require the correlating data from various input sensors and building a geospatial contextual platform. A strong candidate would have an understanding of 3D geometry in CV, object tracking & detection, thermal cameras and PTZ CCTV cameras..
What we hope to see in you:
- Well versed with the popular Computer Vision frameworks such as OpenCV and Matlab and CV tasks such as: Calibrating cameras, epipolar geometry, matching feature points, edge detection etc.
- Solid understanding of linear algebra, multi-view geometry, numerical optimization
- Excellent C/C++ coding, strong engineering practices, debugging/profiling skills, familiarity with multi-threaded programming
- Ability to keep track, understand and deploy new research findings in Computer Vision.
- Experience with CUDA/OpenCL, OpenGL a plus
- Experience in practical deployment of a Computer Vision application is a plus
- Understanding of AI & Machine Learning is a plus
- Activity recognition, 3D perception is a plus.
All candidates must have atleast a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.