What you will be doing:
As a web frameworks ninja and a part of the Triton project team, you would need to design and build the web based interfaces for the Triton lifesaving systems. The interfaces will ensure cohesion between our underlying AI, computer vision and robotics applications and the end users. A strong candidate will have a clear understanding as to how to securely and efficiently manage information flow between the web layer and the underlying applications. A keen ability to learn would also be required, as the task would require the integration of cutting edge mission control applications like NASA’s OpenMCT.
What we hope to see in you:
- Skilled at AngularJS, JS, HTML5 and other front end languages
- Clear understanding of data flow and APIs and use of authentication between web layer & application layer of the software stack
- Knowledge of Mapping UI libraries such as: leaflet, Openstreetmap, Google Maps
- Ability to connect and display real time video streams directly into the Web layer would be a plus
- Mobile app dev understanding using frameworks such as Phonegap or Iconic
- Experience in designing UI/ UX in material design.
- Hands on experience in developing a Mission Control application would be a plus
All candidates must have atleast a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.