What you will be doing:
Your primary responsibility will be to create and configure the core central command and control applications needed for various robotics projects. As an expert in Python, you would also need to work with development of custom business tools and ERP modules. You will also have the opportunity to do R&D on cutting edge tools that support Drishti’s endeavours in robotics and AI. As a member of the Triton project team you would be responsible for the design and development of the core command and control application that communicates with and centralises all the various aspects of the Triton lifesaving project. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.The right candidate will have a strong skill set for core python, multithreading, web sockets, managing multiple services and packages.
What we hope to see in you:
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django or Flask
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2 or similar
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to write strong unit test code
All candidates must have atleast a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.