What you will be doing:
As a member of the Triton & Robotic project team, you will need to research, design, develop, modify & install a cost effective fabricated products for the robots that look aesthetically pleasing, needed for the Triton & Robotic lifesaving system. The robots needed will range from UAVs to marine rovers. The ideal candidate would have hands - on knowledge of developing and fabricating tethered UAV. You will be required to travel to our test site in Goa.
What we hope to see in you:
- Has designed and assisted in installation process of at least 1 fully functional UAV or RC robot, and can showcase efforts during interview process
- Experience in material procurement cycle as per project requirement i.e place orders, vendor negotiation & providing details to finance department
- Ability to document the project details & develop quality standards for future projects and for reference of other staff in the organization
- Experience in creating automobile, production & aeronautical designs using platforms such as Solidworks.
- Knowledge in Ansys & Hyperworks design software would be an advantage
- Understanding of marine environment would be an added benefit
All candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferably Automobile, Production or Aeronautical Engineering.