What you will be doing:
As a member of the AURUS project team you will need to develop the planning and navigation systems and logic for the robots needed for the autonomous lifesaving system. You will be required to work with the Robotic Operations System (ROS). The robots needed will be land based or marine rovers. The ideal candidate would have hands on knowledge of planning algorithms or be adept with SLAM, SPLAM. You will be required to travel to our test site in Goa.
What we hope to see in you:
- Strong C/C++ programming skills is a bare necessity
- SLAM, PSLAM experience having worked with packages such as RTABmap, ORB-SLAM to name a few.
- Basic knowledge on implementation of planning algorithms such as A*, dijkstra
- Working knowledge of ROS is a plus
- Any core C application development is a plus.
All candidates must have atleast a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.